PROJECT: Community Supported Agriculture at THE FARM, PUNE
POSITION: Project Manager
INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION: The internship will involve working with Community Supported Agriculture and its members, schools and colleges. Main duties would involve overseeing the on ground farming, social outreach and related reporting.
The internship will involve
- On ground hands-on farming
- Managing of CSA patches and herb garden
- Managing project related administration
- Planning of monthly workshops for CSA members
- Social outreach for CSA
- School outreach for CSA
- Related activities
- Monthly progress reports
- Flexible working hours
- Self-discipline and self-drive
- Degree/Courses in Environmental, Science, Ecological Fields, Sustainability, Permaculture, Farming, Agriculture
- Strong interest in working with the land and people
- Fluent/Excellent written and spoken English
- MS Office Skills
- Knowledge of gardening, farming and crops
- Experience of working for a Social Enterprise
- Fluent in Marathi and/or Hindi
- Previous Experience in social media management
AGE GROUP: 21-40 yrs
MONTHLY STIPEND: Depending on experience. Food and accommodation provided.
DURATION: April 2018 to October 2018 with opportunity for extension.
WORK TIME: Full Time. 6 Days a week.
APPLY TO: email@example.com with CV and 100 word writing sample (Only desirable candidates will be contacted).