“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life”.
– Charles Darwin
Our 14 R’s Every Hour.
This is our doctrine of change. This is PEF’s offering to the world to make it an even better place inside and out. We offer workshops based on these R’s.
Our 14 R’s are adaptable and flexible. So we can suit them to our individual needs and realities. The one thing they do strongly suggest is to be sincere and practice with them regularly. It takes 21 days of doing something to make a habit of it and 40 days for it to be on auto pilot suggest scientists.
1. Refuse – Learn to Say No
2. Reduce – Watch our Consumption
3. Reuse – Use and Use
4. Recycle – Segregate our Waste
5. Responsible – Be Accountable for our Actions
6. Respect – Treat all with Consideration
7. Replenish – Stop Taking and Start Giving
8. Relearn – Unlearn what Destroys
9. Reclaim – Ask for what is Rightfully Ours
10. Reflect – Consider our Impact
11. Rethink – Stop and Take the time to Consider
12. Release – Let go, Drop our Guard
13. Real – Be our Authentic Self
14. Rejoice – Enjoy what we Do
Let us use these stepping R’s and have a wonderful journey inwards. Every hour, for 14 hours, we need to practice the 14 R’s, in our own way and capacity.
Then we would truly become a people that are sensitive, sustainable and compassionate.
We are in the process of writing a booklet on the 14 R’s. Stay In Touch.